Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Four Day Weekend!!!!


Hey there! Time has been flying these last couple of weeks! Tomorrow begins the Fine Arts Competitions hosted by West Coast. The cool thing about that is that instead of classes, we just have to attend the chapels (I think) and help out in assigned areas for assigned times. For me, I help out Thursday 6:30pm-9 pm and Friday 9:30am-12pm. Not bad. This is going to be a nice break. Even though it is not completely off, I'm still thinking that this counts as a long weekend! Hallelujah! One more week of school after that (midterms week) and then we have spring vacation! I'm staying here for the actual week in order to work, rest, and work ahead on school stuff. However, I am going to the home of a friend of mine in Victorville for the weekend, possibly with friend of mine from school. I'm looking forward to that! It will be a nice break and a chance to get off campus for a few days. Things are going pretty well here. Work was a little crazy and stressful for about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks, but I believe the majority of that issue is behind me. =) I cannot believe I have been back at school for 6 weeks already. This semester seems to be going by a lot faster than last semester. I go home in 10-11 weeks. Not quite half way there, but close. Well, I must fly. I have some stuff to get done before I head to work. Love you all. Later

4 comments:

Sara Vbos said...

Can't wait to see you in 10-11 weeks! ;) Paul and I start spring break this Friday and we are so excited!! We are going back to Boise for the week.

You have fun during your break and good luck on those midterms! Love ya!

Derek Linder said...

Glad to hear all is going well. Hope you enjoy the time "off". :)

Anonymous said...

Love ya, miss ya, pray for ya. Love Dad

Kaitie Jane said...

Thanks guys! I am definitely looking forward to the break!lol