Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to the Crazy Life

Hey everyone! My spring vacation officially ends tomorrow, however, I am not heading back to school. I have been hired by the Census Bureau and am doing full day trainings for this new job that will start next week. Training started Friday and will end on Thursday, so I am taking class cuts for the next three days of school. Class cuts, for those who are unsure, are pretty much permission slips for missing school! lol This week is also the week of the Church Planters Conference here and so I am sad to miss that, as I hear it is very good, but it works out for me because classes are shorter. Thus, I will miss less! =) Things are going well here. I went to Chinatown on Wednesday with a couple of friends and that was a lot of fun. I went down to a family friend's home on Friday for the weekend. I had a great time with the Canchola family. (Thank you Tom and Susan for hosting me and my friend Rebecca!) Well, gotta run for now. I am going with a friend to pick up her roommates from the airport tonight and, as usual, I have stuff I need to get done first! Chow!

No comments: