Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend serving the Lord! We had 13 kids show up for our parks program today and another team had one accept Christ! This is what the ministry is all about. Sincerely seeking Christ and then winning others to him. A friend and I were able to talk to a man named Mike today outside of the Dollar Tree. We went through the plan of salvation with him. Not sure if he is saved or not, but he said that he might come to the church sometime, so we will see. We did our part and now it is time for the Holy Spirit to do what He does best! lol Well, it's time for me to go work on that big pile of stuff that has been staring at me everytime I walk into my room! I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. I think that on this day that loving each other as brothers and sisters in Christ is just as important as love between a man and a woman. If the members of Christ's church are not in one accord concerning their love for one another, Christ, and the millions of lost souls around us, we are worthless to the cause of Christ. Something to think about today. Good night!


No comments: