Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Vacation!

It's here.... Spring Vacation starts Monday after chapel and I am excited! I am spending the week here on campus and then the weekend with a family friend. Things are going okay here. I am dropping one of my cases for California Psych Care and picking up a job with the Census Bureau. I am planning on getting a lot of school work done during the break so that when I start working both jobs, I won't be as stressed with school.
The weather out here is gorgeous! I had the AC running and my car windows down yesterday when I was on my way to work. I was texting Mom and she said that it was 1 degree in Utah that morning! The temp had risen to about 35 degrees when she was talking to me that afternoon. Crazy! I gotta say that I am liking this California weather! lol
We are having an Andy Griffith night tonight at 7 so I gotta go get dinner eaten while I can. Later!

No comments: