Saturday, February 7, 2009

Prayer Request!

Hey everyone. I have a prayer request. I am having some frustrations with my job. Can't get too detailed, but please pray for wisdom among my authority there and for me. Sorry I can't be more specific, but if you could remember me, I would greatly appreciate it. =)

I must say, that I believe I have found a small group of solid potential friends and accountability partners. (Potential in the meaning that I am still getting to know them.) I just came out of a prayer meeting and I truely believe that most of those involved are serious about the things of God. I pray that I can continue in my walk and be as much of an encouragement to others as these brothers and sisters in Christ were to me tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got it Babe! -Mom

Kaitie Jane said...

Thank you Mom! I love you and miss you!!!