Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just 'Sitting

Well, not much has been going on with me lately. The kids all started school up again. They all head to the church school, including Mom, and that leaves me at home.... the only one who DOESN'T have to go to school! Boo-yah! I have, however, been keeping busy, babysitting and such. =) I wasn't able to get my waitressing job back but God may have a good reason for that. One of which being that I am now available for a couple friends to go on dates while I watch their kids! lol

(I'm just kidding about the cartoon, Gina and Annette!!! lol)
Anyway, that's what's going on with me right now. I head back to school in the next couple of weeks as I have to be back to school the 24th. I am excited to get back to college because I am enjoying it so much. However, I have enjoyed being home with my family. =) That's all for now! See ya!

2 comments:

Sara Vbos said...

I love your little cartoon!! ;) See you tomorrow evening!!

Kaitie Jane said...

Hahaha thanks Sara for telling me how to get them! lol