Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Day of Classes

Well, today was the first day of classes. God is good... all my classes on Thursdays are in one building! lol Last semester, I had a couple days where I was walking across campus and that isn't always the greatest when you are in heels! Anyway, today I had Acts, Joshua, Micro Computer Skills, Chapel, English Comp, and Choir. Fun! I found out that I am the only freshmen in Joshua... probably because it is a junior level class!! haha didn't see that when I was picking classes! But I think it will be fine. It is a new teacher and he seems really nice. The project list isn't that bad either. =) I'm excited to see what I will learn this semester - both in the classroom and chapel. Well, I'm off to work. For those of you that don't know, I work for California Psych Care, which is a company that helps autistic children. A lot to learn, but it feels good to know that I am being used to help these children and their families. Later.

2 comments:

Sara Vbos said...

YEAH!! Glad to hear that you have classes in one building on Thursdays! That is so ridiculously nice - and unheard of! :) We miss you, however, we are so excited and happy for you! Love ya Kaitie!

Kaitie Jane said...

hahaha Yeah, I bet you guys know what I mean about how nice it is!! lol You probably cover a lot of area! I miss you guys too! However, I have been able to just slide back into the swing of things, which helps the homesickness!