Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hey...

Okay I am really embarassed at how long it has taken me to blog! lol Things have been pretty crazy lately and I've been doing a lot more facebook stuff than blog (sorry blogspot)

The family is doing good. The baseball/softball games are now officially done. Falicia, Juan, Maria, and Joey all played and I think that they all had a pretty good time =) Juan's team has played together as a group for the past two years and it has been neat to watch the boys mature and to get to know their parents better.

I am working at Staples now. I have decided that I enjoy working retail. This is my second week and we have started the Penny Sales, which means more customers and more stuff to remember lol I have not been fired yet, so I much be okay lol A couple times today I felt overwhelmed but that's how you learn. Just pray I don't drive my co-workers crazy with my questions lol

Headed back to school in August. I'm not quite to the "I'm so ready to go back" mode yet but at the same time I miss it lol I think that this is all part of being 20 and entering the adult world huh? =)

Well it's late and I better get offline lol I got caught up re-designing my blog lol

Good night

2 comments:

Tracy said...

So when are you coming "home?" We all miss you, and believe it or not, The Middle Little said yesterday, "Mom. I miss Katie. I miss her nose!" So...when are you coming "home?"

Kaitie Jane said...

aww! I'm missed =)