Thursday, May 20, 2010

Multiple Picture Post!

So photos range in category so hang in there with me!

Today was crazy day at the church school and as you can see, the children turn out their best 'craziness!' This one is Maria... gorgeous hair honey =)

Falicia with one of the other students... sticking fingers in outlits has rough outcomes... maybe that explains their hair??? lol jk

My, my, my Juan, what has happened to your teeth???



Joey, buddy, your tummy is having an issue! (blanket stuffed of course lol)

This is Pock-Pock the family rooster.... being proudly uplifted
by her happy owner, Joey... poor rooster.....

Here are our sports kids... crazy...


... then normal =) Aren't they a good looking bunch??

The kids played soccer and baseball/softball this year and really enjoyed it. Actually b-ball season just started but I enjoyed catching the tail end of their soccer season.

Great season kids!!!

No comments: