Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello

Well, I have officially been home for a little over a week. I have babysat a couple times, which has been a lot of fun =) I have been rehired by Firehouse, which is a pizzeria that I was working for before I left for school, which is a huge blessing! Thank you Lord!

Other than that, things have been pretty casual. We cleaned out our garage the other day, or at least some of it! We are changing bedrooms around in the next couple of weeks, which ought to be fun. I am officially loosing my room! Being in college for 8 out of the 12 months of the year qualifies for room disapearance! lol I don't mind though. I will be sharing with Maria during the summer months and over Christmas. She was my roommate for about 5 years before we moved to Utah and I got my own room. We get along really well and have a lot of fun together. It is even cooler because she is excited about it!

Everyone, please pray for my Grandpa. He isn't exactly doing the best health wise and is in the hospital. We are not sure if he has ever trusted Christ as his Saviour, so that is the biggest concern that we have. Please pray for his salvation and recovery. However, if he is to go, I pray that God would be taking him to Heaven because he got saved.

Well, it is late. Later!

No comments: