Friday, May 29, 2009

Flying to Colorado

Please pray for my mom and I this weekend. We are flying out of SLC tomorrow morning and heading out to CO to see my grandpa (her dad). He is not doing very well as far as his health is concerned and we are unsure of his spiritual condition. Please pray that God will open up his heart to the Gospel.

I am also looking forward to visting a couple friends while I am out as well.

Summer has officially begun for my siblings and mom as well by the way. They are very happy about that. It's actually kind of funny.... before, when we were going to the public schools or Immanuel Lutheran, Mom loved the beginning of school... now that she is teaching the kids, she is excited about the END of school! Funny how that works, huh?

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: