Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Break Picts!!!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a marvelous Thanksgiving. I sure did because I got to fly out to Colorado and spend it with my family! We went out to my grandparent's home in Kit Carson, CO (waaayyyyy out east in CO). Here are a couple pictures from the trip:

All the kids with Nana, my mom's mom. I was still in CA at this point, thus why I am not in the picture with the rest of the kids. lol



Okay, check this out. This picture is from this Thanksgiving, 2009.





This picture is from Thanksgiving of 2005. We've changed and grown up a bit, huh? =)




Rise and Randall (my cousin and her husband) had a baby girl a year ago and I got to see her for the first time at Thanksgiving. Little Aubrey is soooo sweet!!!!

(Okay, she's making a weird face in this particular picture but she had an adorable smile)


Well, that's all the pictures for now. Later!

No comments: