Monday, August 17, 2009

School Starts Soon!

Hey everyone!

Well, for those of you who don't know, my parents went to Washington D.C. for a long weekend as part of a business trip that Dad had. Talked to them tonight as they were standing on the grounds near the Lincoln Memorial. I think it would be so neat to go visit D.C. and to see all of the historical sites that are dedicated to those in the history of this great country. I told Mom that it sounded like she was having too much fun and that I was very jealous!!! ;) lol

Well, as far as school, my first day is August 31! I talked to my old job with California Psych Care today and they are hiring me back on again which is great! I have also signed on with Usborn Books. You know those Mary Kay parties? Or Scencey? Well this is along the same lines, just with books! Which, frankly, I think is a lot better, and being such a book lover and avid reader myself, a lot more fun! The neat thing about that is that I am a consultant for the rest of my life and I can back off of it if things get too crazy for me.

Please pray for me. I have a lot going on and a lot of decisions to make. Life is just crazy!!!

Well, I gotta get up early in the morning so I will post again later. When my parents return, I will post D.C. pictures that they brought home!

Night =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back in school but I miss you very much! We all do! It always takes some adjusting when you leave the house. No one to bring me lunch or pick up the kids! Or sit next to me on the couch and squish me! Love ya. Have a great week. Then get to work! :)
Mom